COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
1. We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you post a comment, send us an email, register to our mailing list request a service or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: email, Bitcoin address and any other detail if supplied. Some of this information may be Personally Identifying Information and you should be aware of that.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES
2. We also use third party advertisements on the Website to support our activity. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons and similar technology when they advertise on our Website, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our Website, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed or similar data. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing Los Angeles services’ ads to someone in Los Angeles, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites you have visited (such as showing music lessons ads to someone who frequently visit guitar tutoring websites).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
3. We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect if you choose to comment on our Website using your social media service (e.g., Facebook). In such a case we may receive information about you or your connections from said social media website.
4. When you register yourself to services through the Website or to our mailing list, we may collect, using our relevant third party suppliers, non-identifying information related to you, such as your IP address and relative location and other details you my wish to submit to us (such as your email address, etc.).
USE OF INFORMATION
5. We may use the information we collect about you:
- To send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Company and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- To personalize and improve the services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
6. We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Policy or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows.
7. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information, if such is collected by us. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
8. We may share your information:
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through the Website, such as Bitcoin purchase;
- With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments or similar locations;
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or services (if such exist), or those with an API or service with which we integrate; and
9. We may also share your information:
- With related companies of sorts that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a state or other competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our Terms or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ours or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by, into or with another entity;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
10. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list by submitting your email address, we will provide you with our newsletter that may include our news, updates, related product or service information, promotions, commercial offers, etc. If at any time you wish to stop receiving such promotional content, please just let us know using the relevant unsubscribe option in the email or on our Website, if exists.
11. You may contact us at any time to correct or remove any information stored relating to you by emailing us at email@example.com.
12. We will comply with any request regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data we may store in accordance with applicable law.
13. For California citizens and for all our users, we do not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes unless you provide us with consent to do so.
14. Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
15. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CHANGES TO THE STATEMENT
16. We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to this Policy, we will provide you notice through our website's blog. Your continued use of the Website after such notice was posted constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the blog and this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
18. Additionally, We retain the right to share your personal information or information that pertains to you, with appropriate third parties, in the following circumstances:
- If during registration you have intentionally provided wrongful or erroneous information;
- If you engaged in any act that is harmful or may be harmful to us, or any third party, including but not limited to other users, our suppliers or our partners;
- If you used or attempted to use the Website for an illegal act, or an act that is seemingly illegal, or if your use of the Website allows, facilitates, assists or encourages the commission of such acts;
- If you have violated these Terms of this Terms;
- If the sharing of information is required to satisfy an order or decree prescribed by a judicial or administrative authority;
- If the sharing of information is required for the purpose of detecting, preventing or otherwise addressing technical issues, security breaches, or instances of suspected wrongdoings of fraudulent nature.